This series of five workshops provides practical tips for progressive retail and packaged goods companies to reach and maintain success. Each workshop follows the Feeding Growth recipe: personable and caring food industry mentors share advice; participants engage in hands-on exercises; and the helpful community of progressive change-makers connects over tasty local food. The series culminates with a keynote event celebrating our graduates and the local food movement.
1. Marketing & Branding: September 23, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., UBC Farm Yurt
2. Retail, Sales & Distribution: October 7, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Horizon Grocery + Wellness
3. Sourcing & Manufacturing: October 21, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Faculty Brewing
4. Financing & Growth, November 4: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Vancity Head Office
5. How to Integrate Sustainability into Your Business: November 18, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., Lost & Found Cafe
For our friends that are not in the Vancouver-area, we will be offering a remote viewing option. Each workshop takes place on a Thursday, and by the following Tuesday we will make a recording available to view for one week. Please select the remote-viewing option when purchasing your ticket(s). While we recognize you won’t be able to join us for the food, drinks, and networking that are part of the in-person events, we have offered a discounted rate for remote viewing and we look forward to connecting with you digitally.
The workshop series is open to all. No prerequisite required.
*This offer is available to the first 10 Squamish businesses, and is designed for entrepreneurs operating anywhere between Britannia Beach and Pinecrest. Supported by the District of Squamish.
30% discount on purchase of second ticket for full workshop series or individual workshops. Discount only applies to $299 full workshop series and $89 individual workshop tickets. Message firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code